• Premises Liability

    Oregon Premises Liability Attorneys
    Clark Law & Associates, LLC handles the next varieties of Oregon and Washington State premises liability cases. Were you hurt due to a hazardous condition for the property of somebody else? Call (503) 238-1010.

    Oregon Premises Liability Attorneys
    - Slip and Fall
    - Trip and Fall
    - Tenant Injuries on property
    - Attractive Nuisance for youngsters
    - Dangerous Conditions on Property
    - Ice or snow on sidewalks
    - Broken or raised sidewalks
    - Unseen dangers
    - Foreign Substance on Business Property

    When was a house owner or possessor responsible for injuries on the property?

    Merely being injured around the property of one other does not mean the property owner or property possessor is likely. As an example, in case you trip as your shoe lace is untied and suffer injury, the exact property owner of where you tripped and fell couldn't survive liable. However, If the property owner or the possessor in the property was negligent somehow, then you can be eligible for damages due to your injury on the property of some other. Generally, a house owner contains the following common law duties:

    - Reasonably inspect their home for dangerous conditions
    - Warn from a dangerous conditions, before the condition can be repaired
    - Repair the harmful condition

    Along with common law duties, there may be state, county or city ordinances that give rise to strict liability for dangerous conditions on their property. As an illustration, in Portland, Oregon homeowners have the effect of keeping sidewalks safe. See Portland City Code, Sec. 17.28.020 and in addition in charge of snow and ice removal from sidewalks. See Portland City Code, Sec. 17.28.025.

    When you can prove that the property owner or possessor was negligent, you must then reveal that the injuries you suffered were a principal and proximate consequence of negligence.

    What must i do should i be injured on the property of some other?

    - Make use of cell phone to photograph the scene of where you were injured.
    - Photograph your injuries.
    - Promptly report to the master or possessor of the property that you simply were injured.
    - Seek prompt medical assistance.
    - Truthfully report back to your medical providers how we were injured.
    - Call Clark Law and Associates, LLC at (503) 238-1010.

    20 commentaires

    Suivre le flux RSS des articles de cette rubrique
    Suivre le flux RSS des commentaires de cette rubrique